- Family: *insults my weight*
- Family: *insults my interests*
- Family: *insults my friends*
- Family: *insults my music*
- Family: *judges me constantly*
- Family: you're being so rude why aren't you spending time with us
Dad: Why do you think they do that?
Girl: Because the companies who make these try to trick the girls into buying the pink stuff instead of stuff boys want to buy. [x]
that awkward moment when a child understands the harm of forcing gender roles better than most grown male politicians.
I’m surprised that I haven’t reblogged this, to be honest.
I love that last gif. She looks so frustrated. Like “Um, hello, obviously girls and boys can like anything why doesn’t anybody get that???”
She does have a point though..
Kids who are smarter than adults though.